Design House Terms & Conditions - Please read carefully
- All prices are wholesale and listed in U.S. dollars
- Unfinished items can be purchased at a 10% discount
- Prices and product availability are subject to change without notice
- Opening minimum is $200.00 and must be paid by credit card
- Orders less than the minimum will be charged a $25 processing fee
- There is no re-order minimum
New Accounts need to submit (orders will not be processed until we received these forms)
- Order Form (available in our price guide and on our Web site)
- Sales Tax Certificate of Exemption Form (available on our Web site) or copy of re-sale certificate
- New Account Form (available in our price guide and on our Web site)
- We accept check or credit cards (Visa or MasterCard)
- The credit card will be charged the full amount prior to production (shipping charges will be charged at time of shipment unless your order is shipped truck freight collect, see Shipping/Freight below)
- We do not ship COD
- Fax your order to: 336 285 8171 (order form available in our price guide and on our Web site)
- Or email your order to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If provided, we fax both order confirmations and shipping confirmations
Cancellations / Order Changes
- Since our product is custom made to customer's specifications, cancellations or changes will not be accepted once we receive the order.
- Our lead time averages 6 weeks
- If you need your order sooner than 6 weeks, we can possibly accommodate your request. However there will be a 15% upcharge on your order for the rush fee.
- Please open and inspect the entire contents of all boxes at time of delivery. Design House is not responsible for product damaged in transit. Customer is responsible for filing freight damage claims with carrier.
Shipping / Freight
- All products are FOB High Point, NC
- Shipping / Freight charges are the responsibility of the customer (a rough estimate of shipping charges is 15% - 20% of your order total)
- When appropriate UPS and FEDEX will be used. In this case, the cost of shipping will be charged to your credit card at the time of shipment.
- All other products will be shipped truck freight collect when a truck carrier is required. Payment is due at time of delivery. These items are noted in the price guide and on the Web site.
- You can select a carrier of your choice. If no carrier is specified we will select the best available carrier.
- Residential delivery by truck freight carrier will incur an additional charge. These charges vary by state and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Drop shipment service is available (a fee may be incurred). Contact us for more information.
Damages / Inspections
- Design House is not responsible for product damaged in transit.
- All damages / shortages are required to be noted on the freight bill when items are received.
- Please open and inspect the entire contents of all boxes within five (5) days of receipt.
- The time requirement for a freight claim to be filed with a carrier is seven (7) days or less.
- For truck freight collect shipments, the claim is the responsibility of the customer but Design House will make every effort to provide you with information and assistance in the completion of your claim.
- Damages / shortages must be reported within five (5) business days to our office (please complete our Damage / Defective Report Form available in our price guide and on our Web site)
- Please keep all original packaging.
- All product is custom finished and cannot be returned.
Parts and Replacements
- All requests for parts and replacements must be received in writing. Fax requests to: 336 285 8171 or email: email@example.com
- Requests for parts at no charge after 60 days from receipt of product cannot be honored. However if parts are available we may be able to send at a charge.
- A complete set of color sample chips can be purchased for $50.
- An electronic price guide and color catalog are available upon request at no charge.
About Design House Products
Most of Design House products are hand-finished. We maintain master color panels and monitor product during production. Due to texture differences between items, temperature/humidity changes and slight technique differences between our skilled finishers, up to a 10% variation in finishes can occur. Therefore, we cannot guarantee exact matches on specific items between orders. Finish chips are provided as a close approximation of finish.